As an early startup addressing a new industry to the State of Massachusetts, our company is looking for candidates with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset who can grow with our organization.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company. Additionally, you will work directly with the company executives to manage relationships with company vendors to ensure stable internal operations.
- Work with executive team to support transaction accounting and operational expenses
- Obtain and maintain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record transaction data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Liaise with business infrastructure vendors
- Bachelors and 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, or related fields
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Preferred knowledge of Quickbooks or other accounting software