Please complete the online application at www.arielcpa.org. You may also attach a Resume and/or Cover Letter, but will only be considered if the entire application is completed.
Child and Family Therapist
Position Title: Child and Family Therapist
FLSA Status: Full Time Exempt
Required Travel: Limited 30%
Salary: Range starts at $41,000.00 per year
Ariel Clinical Services mission is “To provide safe, nurturing and supportive environments for our clients so that they may have the opportunities to develop their strengths, maximize their potentials and fully participate in society.” Through our Foster Care, Adoption and Adult Services programs we work to maintain our vision of “Turning challenges into opportunities one life at a time.”
- Holidays off
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Generous PTO plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- CHSC Approved Site for Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP and Wellness Programs
The Child and Family Therapist will provide therapies, case management and oversight in conjunction with any existing therapist to children and families in care or with families who are at risk of having their child removed from their home due to possible abuse, neglect or significant dysfunction. The overall purpose of the position is to support children and families to maintain home, school or community placement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach living skills, teach and model parenting skills and teach behavior modification strategies.
- Assess child or family using assessment tools.
- Provide linkage with other community providers.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Develop treatment plans and assist client in reaching treatment goals.
- Provide individual and family therapy as required, which could include working in the client’s home or in the office setting.
- Participate in team meetings
- Maintain positive relationships with referral sources.
- Provide documentation of each therapeutic contact completed.
- Submit monthly billing information to accounting.
- Masters Level in the social or behavioral sciences.
- Licensed preferred.
- Experience with therapies effective with trauma.
All applicants are subject to the background investigations listed below.
Central Registry for child abuse
Criminal Background Investigation (CBI)
CBI Sex Offender Background Check
National Sex Offender Background Check
Federal Background Investigation (FBI) in CO > 2yrs
Driver’s License Record
Please complete the online application at www.arielcpa.org