At Ariana Auto Body, we pride ourselves on maintaining very stringent quality control when it comes to vehicle collision repair. Most body shops use equipment which is merely “insurer approved” but at Ariana Auto Body we have taken things a step further to ensure our collision repair equipment is approved by the manufacturers such as Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Porsche, and even Tesla.
LOCATION: Newark, CA
The Collision Estimator is responsible for providing customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this information to the Collision Technician so that the unit can be repaired in a timely fashion.
Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the repair process from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Responsible for coordinating communications with all other (internal & external) stakeholders for the repair.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of collision autobody estimating experience and/or in a related field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Damage Analysis, Estimating, Legal and Environmental Practices, Vehicle Construction
- ASE Certified
- Preferred: I-CAR Certification
- Knowledge in Estimating CCC Pathways / CCC One
- Effectively communicate with insurance companies and customers
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Estimates cost of repairing damaged automobile and truck bodies, on basis of visual inspection of vehicle and familiarity with standard parts, costs, and labor rates: Examines damaged vehicle for dents, scratches, broken glass, and other areas requiring repair, replacement, or repainting.
- Sights along fenders to detect frame damage or positions vehicle in frame-aligning rig that indicates location and extent of misalignment.
- Examines interior for evidence of fire or water damage to upholstery and appointments.
- Determines feasibility of repair or replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors, according to familiarity with relative costs and extent of damage.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer, using standard labor and parts cost manuals.
- Enters itemized estimate on job order card or estimate form and explains estimate to customer.
- May estimate cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs where shop performs both body work and mechanical servicing of vehicles.
- May estimate cost of repainting, converting vehicles to special purposes, or customizing undamaged vehicles, depending on specialty of shop.
Ariana Auto Body is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
Ariana Auto BodyAt Ariana Auto Body we have been established for 30 years in the automotive collision industry. Our vehicle collision repair expertise is surpassed by none, as well as our superior customer service. We are proud to say that our relationships with our customers have got us where we are today which is why we continue to put you and your needs before anything else.