Senior Manager, PR & Content
Aria Systems San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Sr Manager, PR & Content
Location: Broomall, PA or San Francisco, CA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru and Telstra depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription- and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving SaaS company that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The marketing team at Aria is a close-knit group of talented professionals working out of the company’s San Francisco, CA and Broomall, PA offices focused on B2B enterprise marketing. We operate from a core set of principles: authenticity, agility, collaboration and frequent communication. We are not afraid to try something new and you will find us both eager students and able practitioners of the latest methods for achieving marketing success.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for all PR and content. As an experienced content strategist and creator, you will work closely with sales, product management and marketing leadership to develop and support the GTM strategy, including creating differentiated messaging, value propositions as well as collateral targeted to business, finance and IT decision makers.
- Marketing Communications - Define and take overall responsibility for the planning and execution of all marketing communications programs including content strategy, creation, review and approval across all corporate content including PR, collateral, website and demand generation programs.
- PR - Establish media strategy, research news and trends and write press releases and bylines. Create content that performs well in search, on social, and other channels.
- Content Strategy - Review and direct Aria’s entire content portfolio directed internally to employees and externally to clients, prospects and other stakeholders. Research and make recommendations for new topics and content based on market trends and company initiatives.
- Content Generation - Define, develop and maintain personas; build a content roadmap; and tailor messages to the needs of the audience by segment and persona. Develop a strong understanding of Aria’s products and services, creating unique content and messaging.
- Social Media - Manage social media strategy and deployment of content across key channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Develop a publishing cadence and manage an integrated editorial calendar, including themes, messages and channels.
- Measurement and ROI – Track and measure the success of all PR, social media and content across all marketing channels.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing communications experience.
- Experience supporting a comprehensive, strategic PR and media relations program
- Content marketing and Digital Marketing experience supporting SEO, SEM and email marketing programs.
- Experience preparing and supporting executive spokespersons for media interviews
- Experience marketing to large enterprises
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to achieving results
- Strong ability to prioritize between numerous high-profile projects and responsibilities; solid organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated skill in building relationships with top-tier technology and business reporters and editors
- Proven success and familiarity with marketing SaaS financial technology such as Billing, Recurring Revenue Management, ERP, Payments
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, journalism and/or communications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Subscription and Recurring revenue
- Experience servicing clients in the following industries: Automotive, Digital Marketplaces, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Telecommunications
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup, we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return, Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment. Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aria Systems