Aria Care Partners Omaha, NE
Aria Care Partners
- $1,000 Daily
We are seeking a Mobile Optometrist to join our team and provide excellent eye care to our patients! Whether you are a new college graduate or a seasoned physician, this could be a perfect opportunity!
As an Aria Care Partners Optometrist, your responsibilities include servicing patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities around the Omaha, NE area. Preferred candidate would be licensed in Nebraska and Iowa. Delivering clinical services and routine, acute, and chronic eye disease care. To be successful in this role, you should be able to treat all kinds of patients with kindness and discretion, from the disabled to the elderly. Ultimately, you will ensure the accurate diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases and injuries.
Work-Life Balance that Works for You! Preferred to work 1-2 days per week (no weekends); we work with your schedule! Looking for more days, lets still chat!
Compensation: Up To $1,000 Per Day + Mileage Stipend + paid drive time
Sign-on bonus up to $2,000
- Conduct eye exams using mobile optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and educate patients, family or responsible parties, and facility staff about any concerning vision and optical matters.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- Support in the development of the overall service.
Do what you do best, patient care! We focus on the clinical operations team managing all the coordination, including Scheduling and billing, so you can stay focused on doing what you love, providing "The Senior Standard of Care" to our patients!
Aria Care PartnersOmaha, NE
Over a month ago
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.