Arhaus Fredericksburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Design Consultant /Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales and delivering an exceptional guest experience. In this exciting role, you are creating lasting relationships while assisting clients with the selection, customization, and purchase of merchandise. In this retail sales role, the Design Consultant will have the ability to read each clients need for assistance, and match their requirements to the benefits of the merchandise.
As a Design Consultant / Sales Representative, you will be providing customer service and space planning assistance, as well as maintaining a sales driven focus.
If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply for our opening at the Spotsylvania Town Center!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets required monthly sales and productivity standards.
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge (furniture, accessories, fabrics, etc.).
- Maintains a guest book to organize, generate and cultivate business.
- Performs proactive and consistent follow-up with all guests before and after the sale and at delivery.
- Works to improve performance based on feedback provided by store management.
- Promptly solves guest concerns.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as directed
- Accurately performs all systems functions and maintain operational standards
- Works in collaboration with all team members
- High school diploma required. College preferred
- Some work experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Ability to work independently with little supervision/self-motivated.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed.
To perform this retail sales position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Base hourly plus commission, along with personal and team bonus incentives.
- Exceptional advancement opportunities
- Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, and generous employee discount
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees. Benefits vary based on position)
- Flex spending plan
- 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
Today, nearly 50 percent the product assortment is made of recycled material—everything from glass, to metals like copper and reclaimed wood from buildings no longer standing and vessels no longer set sail. Timbers are either reclaimed or sustainably sourced.
A Port City Called Arhus: The Danish port city Århus (pronounced ohr-HOOSE) inspired the name. John came across Arhus on a map and took an immediate liking. After a few minor modifications, “Arhaus” represented the warmth and luxury of the then (and now) home furnishings offered.
Store Footprint: Stores average 20,000+ sq. ft. and are filled with one-of-a-kind handcrafted home furnishings reflective of a distinct global point-of-view.
Product Assortment: Sofas, sectionals and statement chairs, outdoor furnishings, dining tables and chairs, buffets and hutches, rugs and specialty floor coverings, bedroom and office furniture, bedding, accent pillows and throws, and seasonal accessories. – less
ArhausWhy Work Here?
Arhaus is a rapidly growing company that is looking for employees (retail, corporate, logistics) to join us during this exciting time!
Arhaus was founded in 1986 on a simple idea: Furniture and décor should be sustainably sourced, lovingly made, and built to last. Today, we partner with artisans around the world who share our vision, creating beautiful, heirloom-quality pieces that can be used - and loved - for generations. Our Commitment to the Earth - Through our Green Initiative, our artisan partners use sustainably sourced, reclaimed, and recycled materials as much as possible. From harvesting wood from mango trees that no longer produce fruit, to repurposing recycled copper, we take pride in giving new life to what would otherwise be discarded. Our Artisan Partners - We travel the globe, seeking out talented artisans whose time-honored techniques create beautifully unique, handcrafted works of art. From rug weavers in India to upholstery workshops in North Carolina, to families of master woodworkers in Italy and Mexico, our artisan partnerships span continents and generations. Our Pledge for Inclusion - We save a seat at the table for everyone, because we know with absolute certainty that diversity is what makes the world a beautiful, interesting place to live. Regardless of race, age, gender, or background - all are welcome here. Our Promise to the World - Giving back to our communities near and far has been at the heart if our mission since day 1. Today, we support a variety of organizations that share our vision for caring for the environment and improving the lives of those in need, including Habitat for Humanity, American Forests, Global Dental Relief, and the Small World.
1 Towne Centre BlvdFredericksburg, VA