Fuels Specialist/Engineering Technician
Argus Consulting Peachtree Corners, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fuels Specialist/Engineering Technologist
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
Argus provides engineering, program management, asset integrity and business solutions consulting to a wide variety of clients that own, operate, and maintain complex fueling facilities around the world. As an Argus team member, you'll develop a highly-specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all, from finding the client and defining the work to design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We've built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values - Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. We continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a Fuels Specialist
- Argus Consulting is seeking qualified individuals to fill Fuels Specialist/Engineering Technologist positions in our Phoenix, Kansas City or Atlanta offices (other locations will be considered for the right candidate).
- Projects include design, inspection, and asset integrity services associated with the receipt, storage, transmission and dispensing of fuels and other hydrocarbon systems and related infrastructure for commercial airports, railroad companies, military installations and oil terminals worldwide and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small single tank operations to multi-million dollar fuel storage and distribution facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, railroads, the U.S. government, ENR's Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR's Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, and oil companies.
- Be an owner. We're 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly specialized expertise.
- Minimum of five (5) years design, operation and/or maintenance related experience in the fueling and/or midstream/terminal/pipeline industries. Engineering Technology degree a plus.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering technology and management to fuels/hydrocarbon system planning, design, analysis and construction assignments.
- Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Successful candidate shall be a self-starter and work well on multiple project teams simultaneously.
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot equipment, hydraulic, operational, and control issues in fuel and other hydrocarbon storage, distribution and dispensing systems.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation a plus.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Knowledge of the application of relevant codes including API, ANSI, ASME, UL, NFPA, IFC, etc.
- API-653 and/or NACE certification a plus
- Project Management experience required
Job Duties May Include
- Inspection and troubleshooting services to assess the condition, capacity and maintenance records of fueling receipt, storage and distribution facilities
- Development of Operations and Maintenance Manuals, work directives, inspection reports and other relevant technical documents
- Provide development of CAD drawings and specifications associated with facility repairs
- Coordination with Argus' design and engineering team, contractors, equipment vendors, client personnel, and other relevant stakeholders
- Provide construction support services including compliance submittal review, response to RFIs, field oversight, and commissioning.
- Project Management associated with fuel facility inspection and repair programs including coordination of internal staff, scope/schedule/budget development and management, contractor coordination, and client communication
- Periodic travel associated with inspections, client coordination meetings, troubleshooting, construction site visits, etc.
We are not considering applicants from recruitment/employment agencies.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPeachtree Corners, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Argus Consulting