Cathodic Protection Specialist - NACE
Argus Consulting Peachtree Corners, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Cathodic Protection Specialist - NACE – Aviation and Petroleum Facilities
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
Argus provides engineering, program management, asset integrity and business solutions consulting to a wide variety of clients that own, operate, and maintain complex fueling facilities around the world. As an Argus team member, you'll develop a highly-specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all'from finding the client and defining the work to design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We've built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values - Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. We continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a Specialized Fueling Facility Cathodic Protection Specialist
- Argus Consulting is seeking a qualified individual to fill a Cathodic Protection Specialist position in our Atlanta, Georgia office.
- Projects include fueling systems for commercial airports, rail companies and military installations worldwide and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small FBO operations to multi-million dollar jet fuel storage facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, ENR's Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR's Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, oil companies, railroads, and the U.S. government.
- Be an owner. We're 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly specialized expertise.
- Bachelor's degree required from accredited program.
- Level IV or Higher NACE Certified.
- Five to ten years related CP fuels/petroleum cathodic protection experience.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying diversified CP knowledge to broad areas of assignments, including but not limited to:
- Annual CP Survey Data Review and Testing
- Close Interval Survey (CIS) Review and Testing
- Native Surveys Review and Testing
- Project Management of Opex Repairs Identified from Surveys
- Capex Impressed and Galvanic Design and Installation
- Capex and Opex Remote CP Monitoring Installation and Management.
- Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical, problem-solving skills and leadership ability to grow our cathodic protection services.
Job Duties May Include
- Project management in our airline Engineering Support Services group.
- Design of CP systems for Capex and Opex.
- Remote monitoring management and oversite.
- Report, specification, and analysis development.
We are not considering applicants from recruitment/employment agencies.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPeachtree Corners, GA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Argus Consulting