Argos Global Partner Services Inc Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Outbound activities (picking material, packing, labeling, placing orders in shipping area).
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, cycle counting and printing requests.
- Transfers materials from stockroom, warehouse or other storage facility to ordering department and/or relocates materials within storage facility.
- May be required to use hand truck, forklift, hoist, motorized conveyor or other material handling equipment.
- Accepts incoming shipments upon arrival at dock.
- Removes merchandise from belt and moves it to appropriate area of stockroom, if required.
- Verifies merchandise shipments received against purchase orders, packing slips and/or waybills.
- Checks order for completeness and possible damage.
- Logs shipments, completes and forwards paperwork in a timely manner, as assigned.
- Files paperwork, as assigned.
- Matches prices on invoices, prices merchandise, if applicable.
- Processes orders for delivery.
- Loads and delivers merchandise to department, sales floor, or other designated location.
- Prepares, packs and ships all outgoing merchandise (including returns) according to department procedures.
- Maintains general order and cleanliness of area, including removal of trash, as assigned.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Argos Global Partner Services Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Argos Global Partner Services Inc