Financial Report Manager
This position will report directly to the Controller and work in Valdosta, GA or remote
- Ensure that financials are prepared timely, accurately, and in compliance.
- Oversee monthly analytical reviews to obtain a thorough understanding of financial results and explain month-over-month variances and any deviations from budget/forecast.
- Prepare monthly management reporting.
- Perform calculations related to technical accounting topics and provide guidance on the proper recording in the general ledger and related financial statement presentation.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested or in needing help to develop and implement key KPIs for monitoring the business.
- Perform projects as assigned.
- Help with the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Assist with providing needed data to internal departments, including for tax filings and statutory filings requirements.
- Oversee and manage the year-end audit process including planning and the preparation of various analyses and documentation.
- Coordinate with internal team members for the preparation of all needed schedules for the audit
- Manage the flow of information to auditors.
- Coordination with the bank for semi-annual audits
- Serve as a key resource for technical accounting issues.
- Document research and proper accounting treatment for various topics in a memo format
- Implement new accounting standards as needed, including quantification of financial impact and proper financial reporting (for example, determining the proper classification of amounts in the financial statements and the appropriate corresponding footnote disclosures in the annual audit report)
- Identification of business matters and processes that impact the interpretation of the accounting literature through inquiry with the appropriate departmental stakeholders within the company.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate required.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, including 2 – 3 years of auditing experience.
- Must have practical work experience in financial reporting and consolidations.
- Must have experience researching, documenting, and implementing technical accounting literature.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP along with financial reporting, analysis, and consolidation skills
- Experience with ERP systems and understanding of relational databases.
- Expert-level Excel skills and strong working knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic operates with the highest level of integrity.
- Proven leadership ability and willingness to lead and manage others.
NO THIRD PARTY INQUIRES
Send WORD format resume to email@example.com or call 302-298-6489
Arglass Yamamura SE LLCValdosta, GA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.