- Posted: over a month ago
Argenta is a New Zealand owned company that undertakes contract R&D and manufacturing for global and local organisations specialising in animal health products. We have state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Manurewa, NZ and Fort Dodge, Iowa and extensive Research & Development capabilities located in Kansas USA, New Jersey USA and Manurewa, Auckland. At Argenta we pride ourselves on the uniqueness of our development and manufacturing abilities and the skills and qualities of our employees.
We have a great opportunity within our AML Riverside team for a Project Manager. You will have high integrity with the ability to make sound decisions to ensure the high-quality manufacture of our Animal Health products
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g., EEO, FDA, etc.) and Company policies and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management. Appropriately gives and is open to feedback from team/co-workers
- Delivers information effectively in a variety of settings including one-on-on and team settings.
- Works with Project Sponsor and other key stakeholders to develop project plans using Argenta standard methodologies including timelines and assessment of resource needs
- Prepares detailed project plan including GANTT chart and identification or milestones in collaboration with the project team.
- Negotiates with key stakeholders to gain acceptance of each plan including timelines and resource commitments
- Liaises with Client/Project Sponsor to ensure that they have regular updates, all questions/concerns are addressed and any changes in project scope are identified and addressed.
- Works with Project Teams to monitor progress against project plans
- Flags discrepancies/delays and works with departmental managers to develop remedial actions.
- Identifies resource constraints across multiple projects and works with departmental manager to negotiate to the best outcome based on client segmentation and project value to Argenta
- Proactively addresses issues that may impede project progres
- Liaises closely with PMO Manager to ensure transparency and sharing of status, resources, and expertise where appropriate
- Provides training in Project Management tools and processes to Project Team
- Maintains a close collaborative relationship with staff sharing knowledge and information
- Ensures application of consistent methodologies and ensure their used across the organization
- Makes recommendations to management on processes
- Comply with all manufacturer’s instructions, SOPs, policies, GMP, and wearing of PPE and cooperate with management on all aspects of safety
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or management; or equivalent education and experience
- Previous Project Management experience
- Operational experience with project related software and scheduling tools
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Work well with others
- Good communication skills both written and oral, and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in a strongly administrative/business support role
- Defines and plans priorities well. Comfortable balancing shifting priorities as required to meet business needs
- Influence, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask and time manage effectively
- Seeks to understand issues, trends, and opportunities within Argenta and the industry and incorporates this knowledge into daily work
- Commitment to continuous improvement
We are an organization that is willing to help the right project manager get their PMP ceritification!
To learn more about argenta, visit www.argentalglobal.com
To learn more about Fort Dodge, visit https://www.greaterfortdodge.com/
AddressFort Dodge, IA
ConstructionView all jobs at Argenta