Manufacturing Associate I
- $16 to $17 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Manufacturing Associate l
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
At Argen, we’re in the business of creating healthy, confident smiles one case at a time. Argen is a global leader in dental manufacturing with headquarters in San Diego, CA, subsidiaries in Canada, Germany, UK, and China, and sales in 105 countries worldwide. We are 500 team members strong. Founded more than 50 years ago as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has grown to become the largest dental zirconia manufacturer in North America, largest dental alloy provider worldwide, and leader in digital dentistry solutions with a product offering that spans fixed, removable, ortho, implants, and equipment. Our 140,000 square foot manufacturing center houses more than 150 3D printing and milling machines and operates six days a week. Argen’s products are held to the highest standards of quality, and are FDA 510(k) cleared, ISO 13485 certified, and MDSAP compliant. Argen embodies a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and LEAN practices in support of our mission to help our dental laboratory customers succeed.
About the Opportunity
The Manufacturing Associate l is responsible for producing standard and/or custom medical devices to meet customer and Quality requirements by following standard work instructions and company policies while manufacturing Argen products in a team environment.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Follows department SOPs and work instructions and adheres to customer and Argen standards for manufacturing products.
- Adheres to work instructions to properly operate and maintain equipment as needed.
- Visually inspects product quality & escalates issues.
- Identifies and recommends disposition of defective items for rework or scrap.
- Understands the product manufacturing process from initial steps through final inspection.
- Completes all documentation and training as required.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area, wears appropriate PPE, and adheres to safety standards.
- Cross trains in one or more areas of manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One plus years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and readily accept additional responsibilities.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Passionate about industry and desire to contribute where needed.
- Schedule adherence and dependability.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and production goals.
- Ability to learn technical concepts by reading work instructions and standard operating procedures, and completing on-the-job training.
- Ability to follow detailed directions in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment required.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Argen CorporationSan Diego, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.