Sr. Network Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Arganteal seeks a remote work from home Sr. Network Architect / Engineer to deploy a Cisco ACI / Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution.
Location: Remote work from home (Travel once a month to client site for max of 3 days)
Duration: 6 Months
Title: Sr. Network Architect / Engineer
Visa Status: H1B as long as you are Architect Level
*** Candidates must be willing to travel to the client's HQ once (1) a month for a couple of days. All travel and expense will be reimbursed NET 15.
- Looking to rollout Cisco Systems ACI / Software Defined Networking SDN
- Exp upon PaloAlto and Cloud Networking as well
- Understanding of PaloAlto Panorama
- Expertise upon F5 security and load balancing
- Network Automation = Panorama, Ansible, Terraform, SDWAN, SilverPeak, and traditional tools
Required Working Knowledge of:
- Network lifecycle
- Data Center moves
- Acquisition/Integration work
Open to remote work with occasional travel (one a month to Chicago for 2-3 days). Travel reimbursed as incurred.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Arganteal, Corp.