Solutions Architect - CCIE Required
- Posted: over a month ago
Duration: 6-12 month contract
Arganteal Does Not Work with 3rd party or other Staffing Companies.
Arganteal is seeking a CCIE certified Solutions Architect for a fully remote 6-12 month contract.
- 8+ years of experience in Low Level Design of large Enterprise networks
- 5+ years of experience with networking and security technologies
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) in Route Switch
- Familiarity with Virtual Private Network (VPN) and firewall technologies (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Check Point, etc)
- Solid understanding and practical experience with routing protocols (EIGRP, OSFP, and BGP) and switching technologies (Spanning tree, EtherChannel, Port Security, 802.1X, MAB)
- Solid background in Layer 2-7 technologies
- Experience in the integration of data network and storage system in a data center environment
- Engineer application and network designs to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and security best practices
- Architect, engineer, and troubleshoot Cisco firewalls and services
- Provide technical expertise in business initiatives and projects
No 3rd Parties Resume Solicitation * Candidates Must Apply Directly
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Arganteal, Corp.