Senior Software Engineer (Rust/C++)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior Software Engineer (Rust/C++ )
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-9 month contract
Arganteal Does Not Work with 3rd party or other Staffing Companies.
Arganteal is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with an expert level understanding of Rust and strong development experience with infrastructure and networking. Must be confident in building reliable software for end-users & be self-motivated in a remote working environment.
- 4+ years of experience developing software in a low-level language such as C or C++.
- 3+ years of experience writing Rust code in a production environment
- Linux development experience
- Previous development experience with infrastructure, networking, and/or IT hardware
- History of delivering real, working products to end-users
- Must be self-motivated & have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- High-performance applications
- Debian Linux experience
- Familiarity with the Git, Atlassian JIRA, and Confluence
- Familiar with YANG, XML, XPATH, JSON
- Some experience with remote and/or overseas teamwork is a plus
No 3rd Parties Resume Solicitation * Candidates Must Apply Directly
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Arganteal, Corp.