Cisco Wireless Engineer - CCNP Required
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: New York City
Duration: 6 to 12 month Contract
Arganteal Does Not Work with 3rd party or other Staffing Companies.
Arganteal is seeking several CCNP certified Cisco Wireless Engineers for an on-premise contract between 6-12 months based in New York City.
- Must currently live in the New York City area and be willing to work onsite daily
- Cisco CCNP required (expired ok)
- 5+ years of experience with a wireless site survey, network design, and implementation
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with Cisco network equipment
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with Cisco network firewalls and threat prevention
- Strong understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, ARP, ICMP, routing protocols (BGP and OSPF) and the ability to install and troubleshoot LANs and WAN
- Must have the ability to Rack, Stack, Cable and Configure new Cisco Hardware per the Low Level Design
- Hands-on experience with IP networking and networking devices (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, etc.)
- Significant experience creating and documenting existing Wireless Topologies and RF Designs
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practices for creating RF survey designs for Data, Voice, and Location Based Services
- Capable of creating wireless surveys and comprehensive documentation for all deployed frameworks.
- Familiarity with Ekahau Sidekick, AirMagnet, Prime, or other wireless surveying and monitoring solutions
- Ability to locate, decipher and read blueprints or floor plan(s)
- Participate in the creation of Architecture Designs and Technical Implementation Plans
Powered by JazzHR
AddressGlen Oaks, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Arganteal, Corp.