Ansible Architect OEM Hardware - No AWS or Azure
Arganteal, Corp. Corrales, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90 to $100 Hourly
Arganteal is seeking Ansible Architects to help build a highly automated mission critical environment. You’ll work with numerous other non cloud Hardware based Infrastructure Automation Engineers developing Ansible Playbooks for on premise OEM hardware creating a never done before IT solution using repeatable automation including Ansible, Yaml and Python scripting.
NO AWS OR AZURE DevOps Candidates. This is on premise OEM Hardware and Infrastructure Automation via Ansible.
Role: Ansible Architect
Duration: 5 Months with possible contract extension
Hours: 30 to 40 per week
Start Date: April 19, 2021
Visa Status: US Citizen, Green Card, OPT or H1B
Hourly Rate: $90.00 - $100.00 DOE
To be considered, candidates must be Architect Level and have automated OEM Hardware via Ansible & Python Scripting. Hardware Automation examples including but are not limited to NetApp, Dell PowerMaxx, IBM DS 8886 Storage, Juniper, Cisco, Cisco MDS Switches, SAN Fabric, and DNS.
- 4+ Years Ansible Playbook Automation
- 2+ years of Ansible Tower
- 3+ Years Python Scripting
- Knowledge on how to automate OEM hardware like Dell, Cisco, NetApp, or Fortinet)
- Storage Array Automation experience (IBM, NetApp or Dell EMC)
- Fluent understanding of Agile and/or ITIL
- Experience in interacting with REST
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Arganteal, Corp.