- Expired: December 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Systems Administrator (365)
Work Location: Onsite, Falls Church, VA 22042
Position Status: Full-time
Clearance requirements: Secret
*****Please Note: Aretec, Inc. does not offer Corp - 2 - Corp (C2C) employment. *****
Functional Role: 365 System Administrator:
Serves as single point of contact to provide Army 365 (A365) oversight. Coordinates, manages, provisions, and troubleshoots A365 mailboxes.
Manages A365 licensing and user profiles. Establishes accounts and applies, manages, and reports on licenses and license usage.
Serves as the single point of contact for all receiving, logging, classifying, prioritizing, tracking, resolving, and reporting of incidents, problems, and service requests for all supported customers of AESD-NG worldwide for NIPR, SIPR, SECRET//REL, and other enterprise services located at Post, Camps, and Stations (P/C/S).
Responsible for coordinating support to the ARNG G6 elements in the 50 states, three territories, and the District of Columbia NGB NCR NEC, and associated components and environments.
Facilitates FEDSIM COR and ARNG TPOC's surveillance reports for all ARNG G6 sections receiving contracted services.
Processes NIPR, SIPR, and other Defense Enterprise Provisioning Online requests for ITSM, group mailboxes, new mailboxes, mailbox size (e.g., Business, Premium, Executive), decommissioning mailboxes, and auditing of monthly bills.
Supervises other Systems Administrators, as necessary.
Required Education: Possesses a BA/BS in a related field and approximately 8 years of experience with DEE or A365.
- Experience providing systems administration support to email and other electronic communications.
- Monitors network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Responsible for receiving, logging, classifying, prioritizing, tracking, resolving, and reporting of incidents, problems, and service requests for all supported customers.
- May supervise computer user support specialists and computer network support specialists.
- May administer network security measures.
Certification(s): Possess the baseline certifications to achieve DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II.
AddressFalls Church, VA
Get fresh Church Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.