Sr. Cyber SME Team Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Cyber SME Team Lead
Work Location: Multiple Locations; Washington, D.C., Albuquerque, NM, or Germantown, MD
Position Status: Hourly
Clearance Requirements: Active DOE "Q" or active DoD Top Secret
Its four, core requirements are:
- Maintain and mature the core administrative, business, and compliance operations of NNSA OCIO
- Maintain and mature IT and Cybersecurity Policy Strategy
- Establish department-wide and NNSA-specific data strategies and data governance policies
- Develop and mature an IT and Cybersecurity Governance and Oversight (G&O) Strategy
Relationship with DOD, DOE a plus
- This key person is an expert in leading and managing the cyber assessment team in the execution of cybersecurity assessments in the diversity of Information and Operational Technology and cybersecurity fields.
- Should possess a strong level of technical and program knowledge and experience in IT/OT and cybersecurity, experience leading cybersecurity technical testing teams,
- Should also have the capacity to provide both program and technical support to the Federal Program Manager in all phases of planning, development, programming, and execution of the cybersecurity assessment program.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 15 Years
REQUIRED SKILLS: possess excellent communication skills; maintain impeccable time and organization skills; demonstrate professionalism beyond reproach for themselves; demonstrate motivation and ability to work within approved processes; demonstrate professional, effective, and factual assessment reporting; and possess expert writing and presentation skills.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Management, or Communication or Master's Degree in related field (or equivalent)
- Maintain a combination of program and technical certifications to include CISSP, CISM, CEH, OSCP or related industry recognized certifications, and satisfy requirements for DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical III and Information Assurance Management III categories.
- This key person shall also accomplish continuous skill development through continued professional education credits as dictated by certification requirements and maintain certification as a DOE derivative classifier.
Please apply to this position here
To view all active job listings please visit https://aretecinc.isolvedhire.com/jobs/
TechnologyView all jobs at Aretec Inc