General office or secretarial experience
Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology
Bachelor’s degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience
Must be able to manage high volume of emails and phone calls.
Must have excellent customer service skills including managing and deescalating conflicts with frustrated internal customers
Must be able to prioritize and be flexible in order to move between tasks quickly
This position provides administrative support to all aspects of New Employee Orientation (NEO) at OHSU, including leading the administrative tasks for general NEO (Monday, 12:30pm-5:00pm) and collaborating with other HR offices to support additional orientation programming (Clinical Orientation, Tuesday, 8:00am-5:00pm) and Epic Training (Wednesday and beyond, depending on role).
• Assist to ensure appropriate registration and communication with NEO participants and managers or new employees.
• Update Bridge registrations to confirm attendance.
• Communicate with managers regarding the status of NEO availability, new employee’s registration status, etc.
• Process registrations in Compass after general NEO
• Manage registration table at Monday NEO.
• Follow standard work procedures for employees who show up but are not registered for NEO.
• Follow up with NEO registration abnormalities and issues using NEO abnormality tracker.
• Communicate frequently with entire NEO team (Records, Clinical Education Services, Epic Team, Talent Acquisition) regarding exception requests, NEO registration irregularities, etc.
Facilities/General NEO Day of Coordination
• Coordinate facility reservations, materials, catering, A/V and other logistics for general NEO.
• Assist to set up room for general NEO and take down/returning supplies to storage after program ends.
• Keep track of NEO supplies and replenish as needed.
• Coordinate/confirm NEO speakers.
• Provide minor technical support and contact A/V support as needed to troubleshoot (manage PPT presentations, A/V issues, etc.)
• Must be able to manage high volume of emails and phone calls.
• Provide customer service over the phone and via email to managers and new employees.
• Must have excellent customer service skills including managing and deescalating conflicts with frustrated internal customers.
• Must be able to prioritize and be flexible in order to move between tasks quickly.
• Must be able to keep track of multiple projects at once and complete requests in a timely manner.