This position provides administrative support to all aspects of New Employee Orientation (NEO) at OHSU, including leading the administrative tasks for general NEO (Monday, 12:30pm-5:00pm) and collaborating with other HR offices to support additional orientation programming (Clinical Orientation, Tuesday, 8:00am-5:00pm) and Epic Training (Wednesday and beyond, depending on role).
• Assist to ensure appropriate registration and communication with NEO participants and managers or new employees.
• Update Bridge registrations to confirm attendance.
• Communicate with managers regarding the status of NEO availability, new employee’s registration status, etc.
• Process registrations in Compass after general NEO
• Manage registration table at Monday NEO.
• Follow standard work procedures for employees who show up but are not registered for NEO.
• Follow up with NEO registration abnormalities and issues using NEO abnormality tracker.
• Communicate frequently with entire NEO team (Records, Clinical Education Services, Epic Team, Talent Acquisition) regarding exception requests, NEO registration irregularities, etc.