Product Support Analyst Sr
Ares Holdings Corporation Lompoc, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The Product Support Analyst (PSA) will develop sustainment artifacts within a Product Support environment in accordance with the framework of Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition for electrical and mechanical systems.
- The position requires supporting the deployed Range Systems sustainment posture from project initiation through closure. The PSA will utilize engineering drawings, data sheets, technical manuals, bills of material, and other technical data in various stages of development to perform the following:
- Partner with internal and external customers to define and implement an integrated product support plan, i.e., maintenance, and sparing analysis, level of repair, and Technical Order implementation that maximizes operational capability and product lifecycle sustainability within the constraints of organizational standards and requirements.
- Partner with subject matter experts to determine and implement Source, Maintainability, and Recoverability (SMR) codes, Work Unit Codes, and Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD) records
- Develop and present Product Support Plans detailing the twelve required product support elements to the Customer for final approval
- Work within an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment to provide continuous guidance to Engineering and Project Management on logistics elements to include spares testing and turn-over to Supply
- Coordinate and handle multiple projects and implement assigned tasks without supervision.
- Provides technical guidance to junior personnel
- Perform other related duties as required, e.g., create and/or sustain Technical Orders
- Extensive working knowledge of materials, components, assemblies, computer, and peripheral hardware designs (parts)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, and Adobe Acrobat Professional; and, familiarity with Adobe Framemaker and Illustrator, or Desktop Publishing software
- Proficiency with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, e.g., Windchill or equivalent
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment; and, perform work and resolve problems with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to remote sites, e.g., Pillar Point Air Force Station, and Pt. Mugu.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (preferred), or related field; or, a combination of experience and education
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience, preferably in a Sustaining or Development Engineering environment.
ARES offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Full time employees may participate in:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA/FSA Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
ARES is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
ARES shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Ares Holdings Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Ares Holdings Corporation