Information Systems Security Officer
Ares Holdings Corporation Honolulu, HI
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Secretary of the Air Force Concepts, Development and Management Office (SAF/CDM) Network and Architectures Directorate (CDMN) Mission Partner Capabilities Office (MPCO) is charged with providing DoD-wide enterprise-level development, integration, systems engineering and synchronized delivery of mission capabilities and DoD-wide enterprise services that support interagency, strategic, allied, multinational, coalition, joint and combined Command and Control (C2) and intelligence coalition information sharing requirements. These capabilities include cross-domain services, cybersecurity and interoperability testing. The MPCO assumes responsibility for modernization, management, integration and consolidation of the Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS), Pegasus, Combined Federated Battle Laboratory Network (CFBLNet), Virtual Data Centers (VDCs), US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (US BICES) and US BICES extended (US BICES-X).As the MPCO ISSO, your role is to provide onsite support to MPCO Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) where MPCO Information Systems are located.
- Assists the MPCO in coordination of cybersecurity related processes and activities for MPCO Information Systems and related interfaces, including, but are not limited to, Risk Management Framework (RMF) and system authorization, Cyber Incident Handling, System Life Cycle Management Processes (e.g., Engineering Change and Configuration Management), Vulnerability Management, Malware Protection, Security Assessments/Evaluations/Reviews, Continuous Monitoring, Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) Connection Approval Process, and Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP).
- Works with the Cyberspace Capabilities Division and other MPCO Divisions to provide iterative innovation proposals to be implemented quarterly. Proposals may include methods for increasing mission capability, enhancing customer experience and improving coordination across the geographically dispersed enterprise. Provides cost/benefit analysis proposals for Government review for any recommended efforts that require resources external to their organization.
- Proposes best practices, innovative technology, and/or process improvements that would support the overarching objective of managing the Division’s daily operations more efficiently and effectively across the MPCO Enterprise.
- Oversees the efforts of less senior staff and/or responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Security clearance: Current Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline.
- Desired: Any Agile, ITIL or SCRUM certification.
- IAM Level II certification (i.e., CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, or CCISO) mandatory, CEH desired.
- 10+ years’ experience performing technically related work.
- Complies with DoD established Directive 8140.
- Experience with the following processes: Risk Management Framework (RMF) and system authorization, Cyber Incident Handling, System Life Cycle Management Processes (e.g., Engineering Change and Configuration Management), Vulnerability Management, Malware Protection, Security Assessments /Evaluations/Reviews, Continuous Monitoring, DODIN Connection Approval Process, and Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP).
- Experience supporting technical security of military systems with at least two of which include experience in coalition operations and at multi-level security solutions supporting coalition environments or bilateral military information sharing efforts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office automation products for producing presentations, portals, documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with FMN, JIE and JADC2 desired.
- Knowledge of JWICS (SCI), including FMN Protected Core Networking (PCN) and Cloud environments desired.
- Familiar with DoD Intelligence field’s concepts, practices, and procedures desired.
- Strong oral/written communication skills and analytical/problem-solving skills.
ARES offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Full time employees may participate in:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA/FSA Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
ARES is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
ARES shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Ares Holdings Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Ares Holdings Corporation