Director of Sales
Arena Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Title: Director of Sales
Reports to: Partners
The Company: Arena is a leading political campaign advertising agency. Our passion lies in taking our clients’ message from inception to targeted delivery. Our superior customer service, creative and targeting deliver winning results. We specialize in direct mail and digital advertising and are an integral part of our clients’ teams.
Compensation: $100K-$125K base + bonuses based on experience and performance. Pay is competitive and in accordance with the market.
The Job: The Director of Sales is the key person for leading the Arena sales team. This leader will take the vision of the company and help the sales team implement executable actions to fulfill it.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sale staff as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Help Account Executives as they meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key markets in alignment with the company partners.
- Lead weekly sales role-playing calls.
- Provide weekly accountability to sales team for sales behaviors.
- Provide weekly updated reports on sales pipeline.
- Identify and develop best possible sales management software that fits company’s bi-annual sales cycle
- Lead scalable and intuitive processes for maximizing sales team efficiency
Requirements and Experience:
- Experience selling and leading/managing salespeople in a service-based business.
- Experience and accountability in driving consistent increase in sales/sales revenue results.
- Experience building great comraderie and alignment in a sales team.
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation and goal orientation. Motivation will be driven by merit-based compensation.
- Must always maintain a professional and courteous image.
- Display a demeanor and attitude that draws respect from a sales team.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrates unwavering work ethic, integrity, and sense of accountability.
- Has experience in handling and motivating strong personalities on a team is required.
- Has the ability to effectively handle and mediate conflicts among team members.
- Communicates authentically, effectively and directly. Says it as it is always and in all ways.
- Maintains high levels of personal and professional responsibility and is able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Must be extremely well organized.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
Candidates with bachelor’s degrees will be given priority.
Must have 5+ years leading and managing a sales team of 5+ salespeople to apply.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
ArenaWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing company in the political campaign advertising space.
Arena is a leading political campaign advertising agency. Our passion lies in taking our clients’ message from inception to targeted delivery. Our superior customer service, creative and targeting deliver winning results. We specialize in direct mail and digital advertising and are an integral part of our clients’ teams.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT