Arena Sports Customer Service Representative (Part-time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Fun and friendly environment
- Flexible and consistent hours, part-time and full-time positions available
- Fitness-casual dress code
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive wages and participation in tip pool
- Program discounts and credits upon eligibility
- Health insurance and 401(k) upon eligibility
Simply put, your job is to deliver exceptional customer service with a thorough knowledge of all programming and services.
Company OverviewArena Sports is a family-run business dedicated to family fun. We offer great soccer leagues and classes year-round. We also offer other ways to play, celebrate, and learn through our camps, birthday parties, inflatable FunZones, restaurants, and Family Entertainment Centers. Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Troubleshoot customer questions
- Effectively and professionally communicate with customers in person, on the phone, and by email
- Accurately process transactions in our Point of Sale and Scheduling platforms
- Manage cash and credit card processing
- Serve food, beverage, and concessions (Food Handler's and MAST permits required)
- Maintain a clean facility
- Customer Service Representatives are team players who are enthusiastic, reliable, detail-oriented, and willing to go the extra mile for all customers.
- Build rapport with all customers and families.
- Multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred but not required.
BusinessView all jobs at Arena Sports