Senior Corporate Accountant
- Posted: over a month ago
Quaestor Advisors, an affiliated servicing company for Arena Investors, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Corporate Accountant to join its Finance team. The Corporate Accountant will be responsible for all financial reporting aspects for the firm’s Investment Advisor, Management Company, and General Partner entities including oversight of the financial records, coordination with auditors, and management reporting. The role is also involved in key firm projects including new offices and infrastructure, foreign expansion, and budgeting/forecasting.
- Coordinate the monthly close process of the investment advisor, management companies, general partners and affiliated entities:
- Assist the group controller with enhancement and improvement of the month end close and improve turnaround times
- Management reporting and budgeting/forecasting process including budget vs actual analysis and cash flow projections.
- Corporate accounting system entries and trial balance for a complex group
- Manage expense allocations and payments across complex corporate and fund structures.
- Financial performance and analysis of business.
- Review management and incentive calculations.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements for companies under multiple GAAP’s e.g. US GAAP, Singapore GAAP & UK GAAP as well as unaudited quarterly MI statements.
- Preparation of quarterly board packages and KPI metrics reports.
- Assist in ad hoc requests, technology initiatives, and special projects.
- Respectfully challenge the status quo with a view to bring in long term lasting changes to the function.
- Monitor multiple intercompany agreements, expense and revenue sharing calculations and transfer pricing policies.
- Comfortable with recharge expenses mechanism and complex intercompany transactions.
- Daily monitoring of firm-wide cash position and review of check preparation and wire transfers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA or CPA)
- Strong accounting knowledge including partnership accounting and investment company guidance.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in audit or private fund management.
- Strong excel and data management skills.
- Accounting system experience a must. NetSuite experience an advantage.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
Arena Investors LP
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Arena Investors LP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?