Position Title: Admin
Location: Turnpikes and Airports
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Non – Exempt
Class: Full Time
Broad Functions: A master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Provides clerical and administrative assistance to airport location or Turnpike Plaza. Creates special reports, memoranda and other documents for the management. Assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office task, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and email, making reservations or travel arrangements. Responsible for sorting and distributing mail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to questions as it relates to the locations administrative process.
- Provides administrative support to managers, and/or department heads.
- Assists in the planning, research, development, and implementation of programs and specials projects for the location as assigned by supervisor.
- Creates, types, formats and proofreads materials such as documents, forms, vouchers.
- Compiles, generates and tabulates various data or statistics for projects, records or recurring reports, office activity reports or statement reconciliations as needed.
- Entering invoices and credits into DSP for Retail, F&B and COGS for the plazas and following up with Vendors and HQ on invoicing issues such as credits
- Processing requisitions and price adjustments for new items or LTO’s
- Assist with inventory and making sure that all invoices, credits and transfers are completed. Including entering waste for all concepts 3 times a week.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- 2+ years' general secretarial, admin or office manager experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/application required
- Excellent spelling and grammar; good phone skills; organized; sets priorities; meets deadlines; able to multi-task; carefully proofs own work.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. This position is performed within an office environment whose duties are primarily performed behind a desk. Employees in these positions frequently operate a computer, read and write, and interact with others in person, over the phone, and via other devices. They move about within the office to access file cabinets, documents, office machinery, and other equipment. They may also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time. Occasionally move objects weighing up to 20 lbs., and sometimes, but rarely, up to 50 lbs