A manufacturing company is seeking an individual to provide administrative support to the Shipping, Receiving, and Production Control Departments. This is a full-time, long-term opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Provide clerical assistance by registering incoming materials, processing shipment paperwork for outgoing items, etc.
· Provide assistance regarding shipments, certifications, and accuracy of shipment
· Assist supervisor with coordinating shipments and pick-ups as needed
· Assist Production Control with inventory management and data analysis
· Collect and distribute mail
· Abide by all company compliance requirements and conduct guidelines
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must have 3 to 5 years shipping and receiving experience
· Must have certification or experience in power industrial trucks, handling hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, and Supply Chain Management
· Must possess strong communication, organizational, and team work skills
· Must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks
· Must be a self-starter, energetic, and willing to take initiative when problems arise
· Must have experience with Microsoft Office and ERP Systems
· Must be flexible to work on weekends and nights when needed
· Must have the ability to lift 30 pounds
· Must be able to abide by all company compliance requirements and guidelines
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4387 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.