A manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk who can also operate machines. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Receive materials, check bill of lading, make sure products match, and mark with purchase order
· Call for shipments, fill out bill of lading, and use UPS computer system
· Build crates and skids as needed
· Load conveyors on trucks and use overhead cranes and tow motors
· Assist in other departments, such as assembly, operate a drill press, etc.
· Perform other duties as needed
· Must have shipping, receiving, machining, and basic factory experience
· Must have computerized UPS shipping knowledge
· Must have previously operated a crane or tow motor
· Must be computer literate
· Must be safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4374 or submit your resume to email@example.com.