A manufacturing company is seeking an individual who has Purchasing experience and can lend administrative support to the office. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
· Schedule and arrange for employee travel and field equipment rental and return
· Utilize email, electronic calendar, and other office support software for time management
· Negotiate rates, and develop, and maintain vendor relationships
· Purchase job materials, field equipment rentals and return, and shop and safety supplies
· Enter Accounts Payable and Receivable invoices and assist with payroll
· Create spreadsheet reports, purchase order logs, and open/completed job summaries
· Assist in property management for rentals, maintain driver files, and prepare and ship UPS packages, LTL, Flatbeds, etc.
· Develop and maintain office file system, handle daily mail, and reconcile credit cards,
· Create safety packets and Safety Training Plan and MSDS Binders for company vehicles
· Process background checks for potential employees and tenants
· Assist with the development of processes and procedures to standardize purchasing ad inventory
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Must have experience as a purchasing agent
· Must have strong negotiating skills
· Accounts Payable, Receivable, and Payroll experience is needed
· Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
· Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to pay attention to detail, multi-task, and have solid organizational skills
· Must be able to continually develop interpersonal and technical skills
Only those candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7146 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.