A large manufacturing company is seeking a Process Engineer for a hands-on, full-time, first shift position.
· Develop processing parameters/documents for all new parts or first runs
· Lead/complete engineering
· Resolve production quality issues and make process improvements to improve safety, increase throughput, and improve ergonomics/automation
· Run a wide variety of products and assist with mold changes when necessary
· Improve/maintain 5S housekeeping
· Ensure documentation is correct
· Perform other tasks as requested
· Must have at least 1 year rubber/plastic processing and factory experience
· BA is preferred
· Must be able to read work instructions and resolve process issues
· Must be able to assist with mold changes
· Must be familiar with 5S Housekeeping Practices
· Must be detail-oriented, innovative, reliable with the ability to work as a team
· Must be excited about a hands-on opportunity
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7146 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.