A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Mold Setter to work first shift Monday through Friday with mandatory overtime.
· Perform mold cleaning, mold/core changing, and mold preventive maintenance
· Clean and tag molds and bolt check every mold once in place
· Verify that date codes in mold are acceptable
· Tidy up work environment and remove all items not pertaining to job
· Maintain 5S area, keep clean, organized, and maintain accurate mold rack locations
· Maintain PPIF manual shelves
· Perform and document on PIF prior to giving it to the Quality Department
· Prepare for job release
· Make sure all equipment is in a safe operating condition
· Perform other tasks as requested
· Must have at least 1 year Mold Setting experience
· Must be familiar with 5S Housekeeping Practices
· Must be detail-oriented, flexible, dependable, and can work independently
· Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
· Must be able to pass a math test
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7146 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.