An installation and service company is seeking a HVAC Installer for full-time, long-term position. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with some weekend and overtime hours.
· Perform in-house HVAC replacements or installations
· Educate clients on systems, equipment, available programs, and ensure client satisfaction
· Maintain cleanliness on all jobsites, company vehicles, and other areas
· Follow all company procedures
· Actively pursue on-going training
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must have 3 to 5 years HVAC installation experience
· Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
· Must be able to obtain CFC, EPA, and Safety Certification
· Technical training, electric and/or plumbing experience is preferred
· Boiler and sheet metal fabrication is a plus
· Must have own tools necessary to complete the project
· Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and ladders and lift up to 60 pounds
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
· Must be a self-starter, have good people skills, and be safety-conscious
· Must have a professional image
Only candidates that can pass a background check and BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0106 or submit your resume to email@example.com.