A large property management company is seeking Custodial Technicians for immediate full-time opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Travel anywhere in the Cleveland area to work at a specific property, but may possibly be called on to help out at another location.
· Clean common areas and empty apartments including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, moping, etc.
· Must have at least 2 years basic housekeeping experience
· Must have previous custodial work for apartments or residences
· Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
· Must have the ability to follow directions and use necessary equipment
· Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
· Must be dependable
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4387 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.