Assistant Warehouse Manager - GE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A local contractor is seeking an Assistant Warehouse Manager to cover for vacation. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, some overtime may be needed in order to meet customer delivery expectations.
- Cut customer orders to specifications using saws, hydraulic shear, etc.
- Operate forklift to move material around warehouse
- Receive, identify, and stock incoming shipments
- Load outbound materials on vehicles
- Inventory Maintenance and control
- Assist in maintenance of equipment
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, organized, and safe manner at all times
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have prior warehouse experience
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and dial calipers
- Must be able to stand most of the day on your feet moving between customer service counter, office, and shop floor
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and ability to be insured
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Area Temps, Inc.
AddressBrooklyn Heights, OH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Area Temps, Inc.
Get fresh Warehouse Assistant Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.