A management company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to handle maintenance repairs in locations from the Cleveland area to Lorain. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, you must be available and respond to after-hours emergency calls, nights, and weekends on a rotating schedule.
· Perform plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC repairs
· Replace counters, tubs, vanities, and install kitchen cabinets
· Diagnose routine to difficult maintenance related problems and recommend repairs
· Maintain the safety of the common areas
· Fulfill tenant work orders as assigned
· Turn vacant units before move in
· Effectively use smart phones, tablets, email, and internet
· Must have a minimum 3 years of apartment maintenance experience turning units and completing tenant work orders
· Must have a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC
· Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
· Must be able to prioritize and organize assignments and work independently
· Must have excellent time management skills
· Must be able to resolve any issues and complete the work in a timely manner
· Must have own reliable transportation to travel to multiple properties throughout Northeast Ohio on a daily basis
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7340 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.