Customer Service Representative
- $19 to $23 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Customer Service Representative role requires someone who is great with people, outgoing, detail-oriented, works efficiently and has a think-outside-of-the-box spirit. This position is responsible to work together with other Customer Service Representatives and to build rapport with customers, providing product and service information with proactive thinking.
Position is an onsite position located in City of Industry, CA
What you can Offer Us:
· Provide customer-facing support and interaction which delivers outstanding service
· Respond to customer inquiries with consistency and quality in adherence to the company's service level agreements (SLA)
· Develop and own a strong understanding of product materials and ordering processes to guide the customer in recommendations and additional products orders
· Interpret customer intentions to proactively solve problems and recommend solutions from all current product offerings
· Process account applications and respond to phone inquiries, stock checks, price inquires
· Anticipate, answer and address customers’ needs and provide support when needed
· Work to resolve customer service issues in a timely and thorough manner
· Assist with improving the Customer Service experience by increasing accuracy and efficiencies for the customer
What we can offer you:
· Play a pivotal role in our company’s transformation and growth
· Maintain work/life balance working for wholesale distribution business
· Training and career development opportunities
· 3 weeks paid time off and 7 paid holidays per year
· Relaxed and collaborative work environment
· Up to 6% 401k employer contributions
· Amazing benefits and wellness programs
· Team building company sponsored events
· High school diploma/GED required; some college studies helpful
· Computer literacy with Microsoft Office software programs
· Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service work experience
· Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types
· Strong communicator in both written and verbal forms
· A desire to provide top tier customer support with capability to provide that level of service
· Ability to work smoothly and collaboratively within a team setting
· Efficiently learn and use complex software to find data in response to customer support inquiries
· Interest in being a problem-solver with critical thinking skills and troubleshooting abilities
· Intelligent, self-motivated, quick thinking and fast learning
· Maintain organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment
· Ability to learn and retain extensive knowledge of products and/or services
Starting base pay: $19/hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Great benefits, family friendly and relaxed work environment.
Ardmore Home Design (AHD), founded in 2008, is a privately-owned, fast-paced, founder-led entrepreneurial company where we value people with strong skills to make our products and processes better every day. We design, sell and distribute luxury home décor to interior designers as well as boutique/luxury retailers globally. The AHD family of wholesale brands includes Made Goods (flagship furniture made from unique materials); Pigeon & Poodle (home and bath accessories); Blue Pheasant (handcrafted tabletop products) and Thucassi (artisanal candles and fragrances).
Ardmore Home DesignCity of Industry, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.