Summer Sales Representative (Sam's Team)
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for Sales Representatives to join in on one of the fastest growing pest control companies in the nation. We are accredited by the INC 5000 for 3 years running. We are a high energy, fast paced company that looks for candidates that exhibit honesty, energy and dedication to supporting company goals.
Sales representatives will be free from the confining walls of an office and canvass neighborhoods to provide the community with pest control services in a door-to-door manner. Average first year Sales representatives earn between 20k to 70k for the summer. However, with uncapped commissions, the potential is unlimited. If you're looking for financial stability, upward mobility, and franchise opportunities, we look forward to hearing from you.
What in it for you:
- Earn 20k to 70k per year or more
- Uncapped earning potential
- Potential Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development
- Perks and Retreats
We are a Fast-paced Company (recently featured in Inc.5000 magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.) with a lot of room for future roles and opportunities. Ardent is a Pest Control Company with operations in Texas, Nevada, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Virginia, Kansas, Missouri, and North Carolina. We have a sales office in Provo, UT with our Rexburg, ID office facilitating our customer service for each state.
- We believe our company mission statement "Create Future Value" especially applies to employees, not just customers. We value and encourage advancement in work skills, licensing and other personal improvement
- We believe in limiting micromanagement and bureaucracy, we want to find the right people and give them the tools and freedom to excel
- Company culture of self discipline, improvement, and positive professional interaction
- Management track record of being open to and addressing employee feedback, making changes where merited
- Fastest growing pest control company in the nation, since we strive to promote from within there are many opportunities for leadership
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers to educate them on pests, pest control services, and termite services
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ardent is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to welcome all and treat them well. We are committed to creating an uplifting, wholesome, and welcoming workplace that is free of discrimination. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
BusinessView all jobs at Ardent Virginia