Our company is looking for a Promotional Marketing Associate. This person will oversee and implement marketing strategies to produce sales, increase brand recognition and product reach for our clients.
Our philosophy is to hire character, then train the skill. We strictly consider candidates who can positively contribute to the energy of our team environment and thrive in our competitive culture.
Our team consists only of individuals that demonstrate:
• Professionalism and accountability
• High levels of integrity and reliability
• Strong Follow-through and grit
• A passion for our team and the development of others
• Enthusiasm, high energy, and positive attitude
• Strong leadership skills
• Self Motivation
We were recently voted one of the top companies to work for in Minneapolis and plan on continuing that legacy. Our firm has strong core values and knows that our company culture has been a strong contributing factor to our successes.
• Develop and drive marketing and promotion strategies
• Provide cost-effective analysis and helpful solutions to the target market
• Track and analyze sales accounts as a result of launched campaign and promotions
• Attend meetings (both in and out of the office) and team training
• Customer retention and follow up
• Work closely with management team to solve problems and develop campaign and sales techniques
→ Candidates with strong and consistent performance have the ability to advance immediately into training and team development. GROWTH should be your main priority to work at our company!
• Previous experience in marketing, advertising, retail, customer service, or sales is a plus (not required- this is an entry level position)
• Social and outgoing
• Detail oriented with good time management
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Values the opportunity to grow and advance both personally and professionally
• Ability to have fun at work - we choose to enjoy the ride!
If you think you can be a positive addition to our growing team please apply now to be considered by our HR team for an interview