Trust Officer Senior
- Posted: over a month ago
Arden Trust Company has a tradition of providing personal trust services both directly to beneficiaries and in partnership with financial advisors and other trustees. We have 25 years’ experience providing world-class trust services. From administration to compliance, our team manages all the intricate details to give clients peace of mind for the life of their trust. We recognize the importance of our clients' established financial relationships, so we work as a part of this team to protect the assets in trust.
As the Trust Officer Senior, you will report to the Branch Manager. You will oversee account administration ensuring client satisfaction of both trust beneficiaries and referring financial advisors to support our goals.
- Establish our operational goals and work plans, and delegate's assignments to your team.
- Involved in developing our policies that affect immediate client operations and may have a broader impact to your team or division.
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational goals of the enterprise.
- Participate in our preliminary discovery of new business opportunities; perform administrative reviews; work with Financial Advisors; coordinate with business development and document review to determine appropriateness of the business.
- Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damaging the relationship.
- Perform account administration functions according to internal procedures to be efficient and compliant, i.e., account opening, account closing, monitoring investment goals, overseeing charging and collecting of fees, annual account reviews, encroachment requests and tax preparation.
- Respond on time to management, auditors, and bank examiners' inquiries as requested; accept responsibility for solutions and resolutions to problems, reconciliations, and account reviews.
- Help develop trust administrator to confirm familiarity with accounts and procedures.
- Work with all professional partners and co-workers.
- Masters all systems involved with Trust account administration to ensure the proper flow of opening, managing the business.
- Other related tasks assigned.
- Teamwork and leadership orientation
- Prioritization and Organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent education, training, or work experience.
- Working knowledge of all types of Fiduciary relationships.
- 7+ years' of Trust Officer experience.
- CTFA designation beneficial.
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more (applicable to full time permanent employees).
By applying to a job at Arden Trust Company ( a subsidiary of Kestra Financial, Inc.), you are agreeing to the following statements:
- You acknowledge that if hired, Kestra Financial, Inc. may, obtain and use background information concerning your credit, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, work habits, performance and experience for evaluation for your potential employment.
- It is the policy of Kestra Financial to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kestra Financial prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Powered by JazzHR
Arden Trust Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?