Personal Trust Administrator Senior
Arden Trust is growing and adding positions to its Wilmington, Delaware office!
Arden Trust Company provides industry-leading personal trust services designed to support families and preserve relationships for generations. As a professional trustee, we offer a depth of experience, technology and resources to handle trusts effectively. Our approach is rooted in fostering a meaningful partnership with the family’s wealth management advisor to create a seamless trust experience. Together, we provide families with a holistic approach and specialized expertise, giving them peace of mind in every aspect of their financial lives.
As a Personal Trust Administrator Senior, you will partner with a Trust Officer to manage and administer trust accounts in compliance with the trust document, governing law and Arden Trust Company policies. You will interact directly with outside advisors and beneficiaries and manage follow-up and/or ongoing deliverables along with providing data entry support for a Trust Officer. This position reports to the Regional Trust Manager.
- Support assigned Trust Officer in the administration of trust accounts.
- Communicate with internal business partners (operations, investments, compliance, legal and sales) to timely complete required tasks
- Work in an ongoing relationship with our associated financial partners and trust beneficiaries
- Perform daily account activities on assigned book of accounts
- Facilitate cash movement and prepare/input requests for the payment of expenses and distributions
- Submit ACH transfer instructions
- Handle account inquiries
- Open and close accounts including creating checklists
- Research account transactions
- Utilize all systems related to the management of trust accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining all account documentation for current and historical accounts.
- Manage cash balances and request funds as needed to prevent overdrafts
- Review account transactions to ensure accuracy
- Prepare discretionary action memos and arrange for beneficiary distributions
- Assist in preparation of annual account reviews
- Maintain solid working knowledge of internal policy and procedures regarding fiduciary administration.
- Demonstrates solid ability to interpret and apply terms of governing instrument
- Provide excellent client service to all beneficiaries and financial advisors
- Work independently on assigned tasks with minimal supervision of Trust Officer
- Perform special projects and other related tasks as needed
- Proficient with AddVantage or other trust accounting software
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Detail-Oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ year's trust experience required – must have experience in trust administration.
- Completion of Trust School (Cannon, ABA, etc.) a plus
- CTFA a plus but not required
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more (applicable to full time permanent employees).
By applying to a job at Arden Trust Company ( a subsidiary of Kestra Financial, Inc.), you are agreeing to the following statements:
- You acknowledge that if hired, Kestra Financial, Inc. may, obtain and use background information concerning your credit, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, work habits, performance and experience for evaluation for your potential employment.
- It is the policy of Kestra Financial to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kestra Financial prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Powered by JazzHR
Arden Trust CompanyWilmington, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.