We are seeking a Caregiver to become a part of our team! You will provide routine care to residents in our facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as but not limited to bathing, changing adult briefs, taking residents to the bathroom and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Help transfer residents from bed to chair or wheelchair
- Feed residents needing assistance
- Cook, clean and do laundry
- Do any tasks the manager asks, for the safety and comfort of the residents and the facility
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a great team player
Arden Park Assisted Living
Why Work Here?Small Assisted Living facility in a home setting.
We have the best team who work together to help make your job easier and management is always willing to help!
San Antonio, TX