Director of Nursing - RN or LPN (Resident Services Coordinator)
Arden Courts Bingham Farms, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arden Courts of Bingham Farms, MI assisted living facility is seeking a Nurse Manager - RN or LPN!
The Nurse Manager will:
- oversee day to day activities and personnel within your service area
- implement all policies and procedures established in the Risk Management and Infection Control Manuals to maintain a safe environment
- assess and monitor residents' health care needs through appropriate actions, training, consultation, and delegation
- hire, train, supervise and develop Resident Services Supervisors and Resident Caregivers
- delegate tasks and monitor service delivery for Resident Services Supervisors and Resident Caregiver staff
- order and maintain inventory of health-related supplies, equipment and supplemental services for residents
This position requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism due to constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
5350 - Arden Courts of Bingham Farms, Michigan
Licensed RN preferred however some states may allow LPN/LVN.
2-3 years clinical experience, gerontological nursing including dementia population preferred.