We are looking for an experienced President to supervise overall business aspects of the company. You will be responsible for driving the strategy forward as well as helping to create the vision for success.
To thrive as the new President of Arcview, you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success in several business units across the company that are unified, yet discrete profit and cost centers, including
a) subscription membership of high net worth individuals and institutional investors
b) events and conferences catering to the investment community through educational content and by showcasing companies representing investment opportunities
d) strategic consulting and capital market advisory to issuers, governments, and corporates
e) industry information and data sales.
Arcview President - Job Description
The right candidate to manage day-to-day operations of The Arcview Group must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, founders, and employees, help set the course for company strategy and then ensure the implementation of that strategy across the entire company landscape.
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Provide reports to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Help develop and then implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company in certain instances.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision in alignment with Ampology, the Managing Partner of the Company.
- Create a cohesive, aligned team and an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Recruit new staff members and help to grow the careers of all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Managing Partner to determine values, mission and strategy, and to plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the marijuana market and cannabis industry
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 3+ years in a President or C-level leadership role
- Public speaking at conferences, public appearances in media
- Material part of successful fund raising
- Negotiated successful, long term, strategic partnerships
- Experience with corporate governance, managing board level relationships
- Specific, direct executive experience within the cannabis industry a plus
- A significant knowledge of the current cannabis landscape and related business segments
- Knowledgeable regarding the current state and federal cannabis regulatory status
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting; profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management; and general finance and budgeting
- Understanding of the capital markets, corporate investing, and related regulatory regimes
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Public speaking
Reports to the CEO, or to the Managing Partner in the absence thereof.
Managerial relationship with events, membership, research, and consulting business units and finance, technology, and marketing cost centers and related personnel.
Peer relationship with CEO of Arcview Asset Management and CEO of Arcview Broker Dealer. Arcview Group and related entities require a synergistic relationship, where Arcview Group provides investor leads and company deal flow to the asset management and the broker dealer businesses.
Client relationship with Ampology shared services businesses that may provide support to Arcview Group.
Member / customer / sponsor relationship management with Arcview members and enterprise customers.
Information / Source relationship with members of the press.
Key Metrics / Measures of Success
Arcview becomes profitable through your leadership and delivers substantial EBITDA Growth YoY.
Arcview develops a profitable, in-demand strategic consulting business for corporations and governments interested in the space.
Arcview has sustained member growth with a functioning member sales engine of growth.
Gross revenues (derived from a blend of components such as sponsorship sales, membership sales on-site, information and data sales) are growing as per the projections and approved budget.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Position allows you to live remotely with travel required.