About the Job: Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
Come and launch your career with Arcturus UAV, (unmanned aerial vehicle) We are a manufacturing Company disrupting the industry by developing revolutionary aircraft. We are seeking a motivated, and self-directed individual who can handle all daily shipping, and receiving transactions for our growing Rohnert Park offices and manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery using the most economical and efficient means.
- Handle daily carrier operations including coordination of shipping and deliveries; preparation of packages and shipping documentation; dispatch drivers; track shipments; and resolve escalated issues
- Manage relationships with key vendors
- Compare quotes from various carriers to determine the best choice based on price, transit time and performance history
- Validate orders and receipt for all products shipped
- Maintain and update shipping and delivery logs
- Answer internal team and customer inquiries regarding shipping and tracking questions
- Incoming inspection
- Forklift driving
- Candidates must have previous warehouse or shipping and receiving experience.
- Possess a strong work ethic and have an energetic attitude.
- Possesses knowledge and skill in shipping and receiving
- Procedural mindset and ability to prioritize work in order of importance
- Builds constructive working relationships with vendors and employees to meet mutual goals and objectives
- 2+ years of proven experience in shipping and receiving
- 3+ years Customer Service
- Forklift certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with an inventory system
- Valid Driver’s licenses
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Specific physical requirements include the ability to: stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
Please respond with a resume outlining directly related experience.
Arcturus UAV is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.