Front Office Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
Maintain and promote high levels of service and hospitality at all times; assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally, both face-to-face and on the phone. As part of this job, this individual is required to: demonstrate good computer skills; handle cash and charges; be highly organized and detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills ; present a friendly, outgoing, energetic and guest service oriented demeanor, with the ability to resolve guest issues, complaints, and problems in a quick, efficient manner and continuously improve the rinks ability to anticipate our guests' needs. The Front Office Manager will perform additional tasks to assist the General Manager.
- Maintain and promote high levels of service and hospitality at all times
- Ensure every guest feels welcomed and leaves satisfied.
- Take money for cash events such as Public Skate and Sticks and Pucks.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Maintain ordering for the front office desk.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Other tasks will be assigned as needed by management.
501 Coliseum DrChelsea, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Arctic Coliseum