Customer Service Representative
- Expired: December 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arctic Air is a family owned business serving the residents of Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Somerset, and Ocean counties for over 40 years.We pride ourselves in our dedication to customer satisfaction and the commitment to our employees that hasn't changed despite our rapid growth.
Do you love helping people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you looking for a better career opportunity? If this sounds like you, apply today! Join our energetic team and begin a rewarding career with a rapidly growing company.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Paid sick time, Simple IRA with company match
Primary Job Function: Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service. Contact existing customers for the purpose of scheduling service maintenance appointments, commercial service agreement appointments or sales appointments for comfort consultants. Data entry on incoming work orders and administrative tasks as assigned.
Hours:Monday Friday; 8:00am 5:00pm
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to multitask proficiently
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent phone presence and communication skills
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Accounting software experience preferred
- Advanced level knowledge of software technologies
Arctic Air Conditioning
AddressOld Bridge, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Arctic Air Conditioning