CONVENIENCE STORE ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for advancement in their career and growth with a well-established locally-owned company. We have an Assistant Manager position available in a clean, modern family-owned facility with a friendly work environment.
Assistant Store Manager for C-Store is responsible for establishing and maintaining Customer Services, oversees and is accountable for the operation of the c-store, gas station, and car wash except for slot machine operations ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, employee management, and managing operating costs and shrinkage.
Principal Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment, maintaining superior standards of operations.
- Control shrinkage, expenses, and schedule employees per guideline set by management.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, all perishables are within selling dates, and the selling floor is adequately stocked, along with appropriate signage. Actively work with bookkeepers to ensure inventory is maintained properly.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with all policies and procedures and that they are trained properly and periodically check to make sure that all employees and equipment certifications are current as required by state, federal, and company policies.
- Ensure all money handling procedures are done according to company’s procedure and that they are fully trained to handle POS and other store equipment to minimize errors and cashier’s shortage.
- Maintain ARCO standards to ensure we meet or exceed AM/PM Operational Excellence Programs.
- Prepare Daily Activity Reports accurately and in timely manner.
- Order change funds, order store supplies as needed.
- Daily gas run to check out competition.
- Empty Cash Acceptors/PIC, car wash coin box on a regular basis.
- Ensure all equipment including gasoline dispensers are running and operational.
- Continually evaluate and manage employee issues and their performances.
- Report directly to C-Store Manager and any issues related to c store, gas station and car wash.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Convenience Store or related management experience
- Be able to obtain a TAM, Health Card, and Sheriff’s Card
- Employer conducts background check
Arco AM/PMWhy Work Here?
We are a locally owned company with a friendly work environment We value our employees as our greatest asset.
Convenience Store, Gas Station, Car Wash
AddressLas Vegas, NV
RetailView all jobs at Arco AM/PM