Arcis Golf is looking to hire a Tournament Sales Director for Iron Horse Golf Club in North Richland Hills, Texas.
Our purpose speaks to creating extraordinary experiences and forging emotional connections which provides ample opportunity for creativity and innovation. This role will appeal to someone with a self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact employees and members.
The Tournament Sales Director maximizes tournament revenues including selling golf outings of 16 or more golfers, tournament green fees, tournament cart fees, tournament food, tournament beverage and pre-sold merchandise. This is accomplished through networking, solicitations, grass roots sales and attaining or exceeding the annual budget revenue goals and booking goals for tournaments.
Primary Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed annual Tournament Event revenue budget by following Sales Standards / Expectations and developing market segments and soliciting new customer relationships while maintaining existing relationships.
- Be an ambassador for the property and establish a client base of organizations, associations, social and corporate businesses through outside and inside sales efforts.
- Responsible for developing and executing a prospecting plan targeting corporate events, traveling leagues, charitable organizations and social events.
- Responsible for being a positive role model in both social media formats and public forums by being active and showing consistent participation in all public facing opportunities.
- Manages all sales activities, prospect database and pipeline utilizing company CRM system with consistent daily updates.
- Maintain communication with management by participating in weekly update meetings.
- Work with the Executive Chef and General Manager to establish profitable and competitive tournament event menus that meet the client's needs.
- Ensure smooth execution of events by collaborating with appropriate department heads.
- Accurately forecasts individual booking revenues and cancellations; accurately tracks consumption on all bookings.
- Implement and support all company initiatives and programs as requested by management.
- Follows Arcis Golf policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
Education / Experience:
- College degree, extensive work experience or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience
- Preferred - 1 year of food and / or hospitality related work experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Sales / negotiating abilities
- Socially-focused with a "how can I help you?" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizational ability
- Computer skills
- Can work in a group setting as well as independently
- Must have open availability to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Will be required to work in fast paced environment
- The Tournament Sales Director represents the management of Arcis Golf. A positive image projected by this key staff member is essential. A neat and professional appearance must be maintained at all times, along with a respectful, open-minded demeanor to reflect the philosophy of Arcis Golf to Members and outside contacts.
Location:Conveniently located in the heart of North Richland Hills, Iron Horse Golf Course's remarkable golf, array of amenities, and friendly, personalized service have earned it recognition among the finest daily fee golf properties in the DFW Metroplex. From our Dick Phelps-designed championship layout to our delicious dining and spectacular event capabilities, every detail has been designed to exceed guests' expectations and create lasting memories.
Whether you are seeking an exhilarating golf experience with family and friends, or a stunning backdrop for weddings, golf tournaments and other special events, we have what you're looking for.
Just named #171 on the newly released Inc. 500 list recognizing the fastest-growing private companies in America! Arcis Golf has positioned itself as a dynamic leader in the industry by consistently providing unrivaled amenities to complement diverse playing experiences for members and guests. Arcis Golf properties tailor each element of the golf and country club experience to a level of excellence that is targeted to exceed the needs and expectations of family, friends, co-workers and guests of all ages. Our purpose is to create extraordinary experiences and forge emotional connections with our members and guests, one round at a time. Our ideal employees are passionate servant leaders with an exceptional standard of excellence who collaborate well with all levels and exude contagious passion for their craft.