Arcis Golf is currently seeking a Food & Beverage Director for The Club at Tartan Fields in Dublin, Ohio.
Our purpose speaks to creating extraordinary experiences and forging emotional connections which provides ample opportunity for creativity and innovation. This role will appeal to someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is not afraid to take risks.
The Food & Beverage Director is responsible for directing and coordinating food and beverage departments, maintaining established operational standards and effectively leading the team to produce the best result for the Club. The ideal candidate should have an established track record of success in a food & beverage or Chef leadership role as well as strong written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate should have experience supervising others, a customer service attitude, as well as strong attention to detail in planning and organizational skills.
Primary Responsibilities include the following. Others duties may be assigned.
- Ensure compliance with the national programs such as Core Beverage Program,
- Menu Program, Approved Product List, Beverage Cartender program.
- Responsible for selection, development and retention of talented food and beverage staff.
- Ensure financial targets are being met and appropriate accounting procedures such as check book overview and monthly financial reviews are being followed consistently. If financial targets are not being met, provide an analysis of the problem and determine a specific plan of action.
- Ensure food and beverage staff are providing excellent guest service. Review guest and member surveys and feedback and determine appropriate plan of action if appropriate.
- Identify and communicate successes and best practices to Field Specialist and/or VP Food & Beverage to help improve quality and financial results across the company.
- Create and execute short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department to improve quality and financial results.
- Maintains constant communication between departments and keeps other departments informed about special programs and events.
- Previous experience in a food and beverage or Chef leadership role with a proven track record establishing programs to drive revenues while working in a team environment.
- Must have open availability to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Will be required to work in fast paced environment
- The Food & Beverage Director represents the management of Arcis Golf. A positive image projected by this key staff member is essential. A neat and professional appearance must be maintained at all times, along with a respectful, open minded demeanor to reflect the philosophy of Arcis Golf to Members and outside contacts.
Blending the time-honored traditions of golf with modern, upscale conveniences, The Club at Tartan Fields' stunning Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, array of golf, tennis, dining and social amenities, and superlative guest service have earned it recognition among the finest private golf and lifestyle clubs in Ohio. From our unrivaled setting and exclusive privileges to our year-long schedule of competitive and social activities designed to delight every member of the family, we offer innumerable opportunities for our members to forge lasting friendships and create lifelong memories